NCRPO to raise full alert on Ampatuan massacre case verdict
Aileen Cerrudo • December 13, 2019 • 266
The National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) will raise a full alert status inside Camp Bagong Diwa in Taguig for the promulgation of the decision on the Ampatuan Massacre case.
According to NCRPO acting director, Debold Sinas, over 700 police personnel will be deployed from December 18 to 19 for the promulgation.
“Mag-lock down at wala munang papasok na bisita on the 18th at 19th (There will be a lockdown and there will be no visits on the 18th and 19th),” he said.
Protests will also be prohibited inside and at the gate of Camp Bagong Diwa.
“[It was] specifically requested sa court na walang mag-rally sa tapat ng BJMP [Bureau of Jail Management and Penology], sabi namin doon sa labas, mag-provide kami ng lugar doon sa labas (It was specifically requested in the court that rallies should not be allowed in front of the BJMP, we said that we will provide a [rally area] outside),” Sinas said.
Meanwhile, the Quezon City Police District (QCPD) will provide the security for the judges and staff while the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) will provide security for the prosecutors. —AAC (with reports from Lea Ylagan)
MANILA, Philippines — Members of the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) will contribute Php100 each as their collective donation to the victims of the Taal Volcano eruption.
NCRPO acting director Police Brigadier General Debold Sinas said, the Php100 contribution of each police personnel will be deducted from the Php3,000 combat duty allowance that President Rodrigo Duterte issues to them monthly.
The senior police officers, meanwhile, signified that they will donate the whole Php3,000 to the victims.
The NCRPO expects to collect a donation of not lower than Php2.5-Million.
“That is the effort of NCRPO to help and assist the evacuees of the Taal Volcano eruption,” Sinas said.
On the other hand, rather than collecting Php100 each from the 500 NCR police whose families are also victims of the earthquakes brought about by Taal’s explosion, the NCRPO will instead grant them Php10,000 each as financial aid.
Meanwhile, more than 1,000 police from the Reactionary Standby Support Force (RSSF) stationed at Camp Crame will be deployed to Cavite and Batangas to give assistance to the victims and maintain security in the areas affected by the Taal explosion.
According to PLtGen. Guillermo Eleazar who heads the PNP Directorial Staff, the said police personnel will augment Police Calabarzon who had been deployed in the area for several days now.
“Yung mga pulis na nagbabantay doon since noong Linggong ito ay meron silang mga kamag anak at pamilya na naapektuhan din ng kalamidad dahil doon sila naka assign at doon din sila nakatira most of them. Kaya mas maganda na halinhan muna ang mga ito ng mga tropa natin galing sa NHQ, para sila ay makabalik sa kanilang mga bayan at pamilya at matulungan naman,” Eleazar said.
The said augmentation force who were issued face masks, goggles, and Php500 per day food allowance will stay in their assignments for three days and will be replaced on Monday by another batch of RSSF police. — (from the report of Lea Ylagan) /mbmf
MANILA, Philippines — The National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) announced that it is set to send additional forces to Batangas to help and assist residents in areas affected by the eruption of Taal Volcano, in case the need arises.
NCRPO acting director PBGen. Debold Sinas said the agency is ready to deploy around 2,500 police personnel and five trucks to Batangas.
The Metro Manila police will be sending around five dump trucks and a mini-loader to be used in the clearing of the areas that were enveloped by the ashfall.
The NCRPO has initially sent 15 vehicles to Batangas to help in the evacuation of affected residents since the volcano’s eruption on Sunday.
“Ang kailangan daw nila ay doctor to check their status. Pati yung mga rescuer doon ay meron ding dedicated na health service personnel na galing sa Crame para matingnan ang status nila,” Sinas added. — (with details from Lea Ylagan) /mbmf
The National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) has filed a complaint against 59 devotees who violated the city ordinance during the Traslacion.
NCRPO Acting Director PBGen. Debold Sinas said these devotees were caught drinking alcohol and bringing sharp objects which are prohibited by the NCRPO during the Traslacion.
The NCRPO official said they have not filed a complaint against those who threw bottles of urine at police officers because they were not able to determine their identities.
Sinas also said they also still have to identify the individuals who broke the glass window of a NCRPO mobile.
“Iyong nambabato sa amin hindi na na-identify. Iyong nagkuha ng portalet kasi nong pinuntahan ng mga kasama namin nagtatakbuhan na, (Those who threw bottles were not identified. Those who took the portalet immediately ran away when they saw the authorities),” he said.—AAC (with reports from Lea Ylagan)
UNTV is a major TV broadcast network with 24-hour programming. An Ultra High Frequency station with strong brand content that appeal to everyone, UNTV is one of the most trusted and successful Philippine networks that guarantees wholesome and quality viewing experience.