Missing teens in Pasay, Quezon City, not abducted – PNP

Maris Federez   •   December 3, 2019   •   236

NCRPO acting director PBGen. Debold Sinas

Police authorities belied rumors that the seven teenagers in Pasay City who were initially reported missing were abducted.

Pasay City police chief PCol. Bernard Yang said the teens were not taken by force but voluntarily boarded a white van.

“Base sa kapatid ng isa sa nawawala ay makikipagkita lang ang kapatid niya sa isang kaibigan niya. At nang matapos mag meet up ay hindi na umuwi ang kanyang kapatid. Ganon din yung sa puting van na nawawala. Makikita sa video na mukhang kakilala nga nila at walang resistance,” Yang said.

(According to the sister of one of the missing, her sibling was to meet a friend. But after the meet-up her sibling did not return home. The same goes for the missing white van. We can see on the video that it seems like the teens are familiar [with the people inside it], and there was no resistance.)

Yang added that these teens were members of two groups.

National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) acting director PBGen. Debold Sinas, meanwhile, confirmed that these teens are involved in the illegal drug trade.

“Yung apat involved in selling, yung tatlo dito nagbigay ng affidavit ang kapatid nag-o-online sila pero ang cover nila sa online ay sapatos ang binibenta […] Ang theory namin baka hindi nakapag remit ang mga ito […] Most likely baka ang mga ito ay nagtaguan at hindi sinasabi sa pamilya,” Sinas said.

(Four are involved in selling. A sibling gave an affidavit testifying that three of the teens are into online selling, but the cover is selling of shoes […] Our theory is that perhaps these teens were not able to remit […] Most likely they went into hiding without telling their families.)

Meanwhile, the Quezon City Police District (QCPD) has also clarified that the ten teenagers who were also initially reported missing since August are now all accounted for.

Authorities said some of the female teenagers went off with their boyfriends, while the others had run away from home because of misunderstanding with their families. (from the report of Lea Ylagan) /mbmf

NCRPO to check if drugs seized in Marikina are part of confiscated drugs in Makati

Maris Federez   •   December 10, 2019

MANILA, Philippines— The National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) is currently looking into the connection of the batch of methamphetamine or shabu that was seized in a buy-bust operation in Marikina on Monday night to the contraband confiscated by the PNP Drug Enforcement Group in Makati in November.

NCRPO acting director PBGen. Debold Sinas said both contrabands were put in teabags.

The official said he will have the seized product analyzed at the PNP Crime Laboratory to determine if it came from only one source.

“Yung pinaglalagyan nito ay teabag kaya nga ang suspetsa namin ay baka part ito ng nahuli sa Makati na 374. Pina compare na namin sa crime lab yung tea bag kung pareho ang appearance.  Kasi pag sinabi ng crime lab na pareho meaning na distribute na yung iba,” Sinas said.

On Monday night, authorities arrested a male-female partner in Marikina City where they seized over one kilogram of shabu with a street value of Php 7-million.(with details from Lea Ylagan) /mbmf

Police to still arrest people who vape in public —NCRPO

Maris Federez   •   December 10, 2019

MANILA, Philippines— The National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) will still continue arresting people who vape in public places.

NCRPO acting director PBGen. Debold Sinas said that around 98 vapes had been confiscated and 98 had also been arrested.

He added that 812 vape stores have voluntarily closed down and 297 were urged by the NCRPO to stop selling.

Sinas also welcomed the report that the ban on the importation of vapes is now in effect, although he admitted that they have not received any directive on the matter.

“Wala pa kaming natanggap na directive so yung campaign namin ay tuloy tuloy lang po yun. Napansin mo medyo humina na nga ang nahuhuli eh. At tsaka kumukonti na rin kasi parang nasanay na rin. So sana tuloy tuloy na ito,” Sinas said.(from the report of Lea Ylagan) /mbmf

50 plain-clothes cops to be deployed during Maguindanao Massacre case promulgation

Maris Federez   •   December 10, 2019

MANILA, Philippines— The National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) will deploy 50 police officers in civilian clothes to ensure security during the promulgation of the Maguindanao Massacre case on December 19, 2019.

This is apart from the more than the 200 Special Action Force (SAF) troopers and the Civil Disturbance Management Unit that have been initially tasked by the NCRPO to guard the security in the Metropolis.

According to NCRPO acting director PBGen. Debold Sinas, they will implement a lockdown inside the Camp Bagong Diwa-Taguig so that no untoward incident will slip through them during the promulgation.

 “They already approved na mag lock down kami ibig sabihin yung ibang jail na nandoon di ba 6 jails ang nandoon pero lahat sila hindi na mag aaccept ng bisita on the 18th and the 19th,” Sinas said.

He added that they will not let any protest rallies be staged inside and outside the camp as this will stall traffic flow.

Sinas also assured that the Quezon City Police District (QCPD) will strictly guard the security of Judge Jocelyn Solis-Reyes, as well as, the prosecutors.

“Ngayon pa lang sini secure na natin ang judge. After the promulgation continue pa rin yung security natin sa kanya until such time na she will feel normal. Including yung prosecutor,” he added.

To date, authorities have yet to receive any threat against Reyes, the prosecutors, and even in the venue where the promulgation will take place. (from the report of Lea Ylagan) /mbmf

REACH US

The Philippine Broadcast Hub

UNTV, 915 Barangay Philam,

EDSA, Quezon City M.M. 1104

(+632) 8396-8688 (Tel)

(+632) 8920.8336 (Fax)

info@untvweb.com (General inquiries)

support@untvweb.com

UNTV News and Rescue Emergency Hotlines:

LANDLINE (+632) 8396-8688

ADVERTISE WITH US

(+632) 8 442.6244 Loc. 143, 144, 162, 164

advertising@untvweb.com

ABOUT UNTV

UNTV is a major TV broadcast network with 24-hour programming. An Ultra High Frequency station with strong brand content that appeal to everyone, UNTV is one of the most trusted and successful Philippine networks that guarantees wholesome and quality viewing experience.